- In its activities The Hotel-Restaurant Complex “RiverSide” (hereinafter – the Hotel) is guided by current legislation of Ukraine and these Rules.
- The location of providing hotel services: 14035, Ukraine, Chernihiv, 103-A Shevchenko Str.
- The Hotel comprises 50 rooms. Its work schedule – 24 hours a day.
- The Hotel provides temporary accommodation and service to guests for up to 45 days, regardless of their permanent residence and registration. Accommodation beyond this term can be provided only in agreement with the administration of the Hotel.
- Room (bed) at the Hotel is provided to the guest after proving his/her identity by passport or another identity document (Ukrainian passport, foreign passport, diplomatic or service passport, Seafarer’s identity document, residence permit, alien’s national passport or a substitute document, and visa to stay in Ukraine, birth certificate of juvenile, driving license, for the military – personal identification or Military ID).
- The Hotel is entitled to use free prices and rates, discount system for all provided services, except for the ones that are regulated by a state.
- Payment for the hotel services is charged according to the estimated (check-out) time: 12:00 a.m. of current day by local time.
Check-in time – 01:00 p.m. of the arrival date.
Check-out time – 12:00 a.m. of the departure date.
Early check-in (from 6:00 a.m. till 01:00 p.m.) and late check-out (from 12:00 a.m. till 08:00 p.m.) is paid in the amount of 50% of daily room price.
In case of accommodation from 0:00 a.m. till 06:00 a.m. the guest pays 100% of daily room price. The first day of stay is paid as 24 hours regardless of arrival time.
- In case of late cancellation (after 03:00 p.m. of the day before arrival) or no-show the Hotel charges a cancellation fee in the amount of room price for one night.
- Children under 6 years old are accommodated for free in case of staying with parents in the same room without extra bed.
- Accommodation can be provided to a person in the presence of document proving the payment of tourist tax. Tourist tax accounts for 0,5% of minimum wage established by low, for residents and non-residents, for each person per night (according to the Statement of Tourist Tax approved by Chernihiv City Council in decision of 31 January, 2019).
- The Hotel provides benefits to the guests’ categories for which the privileges are governed by the existing legislation.
- The guest is entitled to break the accommodation contract any time in case of paying for services actually rendered and notifying the Hotel in writing not more than 24 hours before departure. If the timeline is violated the guest is obliged to pay cancellation fee in the amount of 1 day room price. In particular, the Hotel is entitled to retain an amount of cancellation fee from the balance previously paid by guest to the hotel.
- The Hotel is obliged to provide without extra payment the following services:
– ambulance call;
– mail delivery to the room;
– wake-up call;
– providing a necessary equipment in accordance with the category of the Hotel;
– luggage service.
- Bed linen and towels is being changed daily or upon the guest’s request.
- The Hotel ensures completeness and satisfactory condition of equipment in the room and the quality of room preparation before check-in.
- The guests should keep money, jewelry and other values in special safe-boxes in their rooms. The hotel is responsible for safety of money, jewelry and other values, only if they were deposited with the Hotel.
In case of loss or damage of personal values the guest is obliged to inform the Hotel immediately. If the guest didn’t submit the claim before his/her departure time the values are considered not to be lost or damaged.
- The guest is obliged to follow:
– established accommodation rules of the Hotel;
– fire regulations and sanitary standards, and maintain cleanliness;
– close the room while leaving it;
– do not make noise and disturb the rest of other guests;
– cover the harm in case of loss or damage of hotel property, including the payment for extra cleaning in the violation of smoking prohibits.
- If the guest repeatedly violate the accommodation rules of the Hotel leading to the material damage, and make inconveniences to the other guests, the administration of the Hotel is entitled to refuse to his/her accommodation or evict the guest without the refund of paid amount.
- The Hotel is entitled to refuse to accommodate in the following cases:
– absence of the customer’s identity documents, the existing document is not valid or suspected to be false;
– the customer has dirty, untidy look, he/she is under the influence of alcohol or behaves aggressively and inadequately;
– the customer is entered to the black list;
– the customer refuses to follow the accommodation rules of the Hotel;
– other cases governed by the legislation of Ukraine.
In case of dispute the decision is made by the administration.
- The guests are forbidden to the following:
– bring to the rooms and store life and health threatening things, materials and objects and the ones that can damage the Hotel’s property;
– leave the outsiders in the room during own absence and pass them the room key without notifying the administration of the hotel.
- Visitors can freely go to the room escorted by the guests till 11:00 p.m. During the presence of visitor on-site of the Hotel the guest takes responsibility for the vositor’s actions. Access of the visitors to the guests’ rooms from 11:00 p.m. till 06:00 a.m. is forbidden without notifying the administration of the Hotel and payment for breakfast and extra bed (if such services are used). The receptionist is entitled to check the the identity documents of the visitor.
- Accommodation with pets is allowed (cats or dogs only). The guest should have the pet’s passport and vaccination reports. Accommodation of pets is allowed only in the number of 1 pet under 10 kilos of weight. While violation of sanitary standards, damage of the Hotel’s property the guest is obliged to cover the expenses in accordance with established price-list of damages.
- The full text of accommodation rules is brought to the attention of the guests at the Hotel in measurable format and available for overview.